Monday, August 15, 2016

Someone take my Brain

Pft what a weekend that was, you know I'm actually glad today is Monday and I am back to work - not that I am happy about being in the office - it brings normality and that right now is MUCH needed! The weekend has been a crazy whirlwind of conversations that have taken me on a bit of a rollercoaster ride, and I just really hope that things will smooth themselves out soon...
If that doesn't work then perhaps I will have a lobotomy... Ya know, get my brain removed so I don't need to think anymore?! I could have it put in formaldehyde and preserved until the stress and tension was over?! In fact it might be the best use of my brain right now, I'm not sure I really want it anymore now I learnt a few things that bug me...
I've always been an over thinker... It's one of my worst traits, but not only do I over think I over think, I tend to think of the worst possible outcome and dwell on it... It's not something I'm proud of and it's something that I let myself get hurt by time and time again but it's hard to train the brain to think otherwise.
So on the whole theme of a lobotomy - which is sounding better by the second - I HAD just been to the BodyFy Event and picked up these awesome new "Killer Injury" Face Wounds from PaperDolls, one of which just happens to be a Lobotomy Wound.
The perfect location - or should that be destination for a lobotomy of this kind - is the Ironwood Hills Asylum... It caters for all kinds of people and has plenty of soft warm rooms to make rehabilition an easy task - if you don't mind the screams of other patients of course!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Blues - Heather in Colours 2
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Wound: PaperDolls - Killer Injury (Available until June 24th at BodyFy)
Collar: Kibitz - Collar Collection Gacha Item in Elsa Collar (7) (Available until August 15th at The Epiphany
Tattoos: [White Widow] - Nerve in Black 
Bra: Pixicat - Siren Set in nr2 Red 
Top: Chemical Princess - Heler Shirt (Available until August 31st at AnyBody
Pants: 1 Bad Pixel - Skinny Leathers in Black (No Longer Available!)
Pose: Image Essentials - Glasses 1 (Available until August 28th at Depraved Nation Thrift Store)

No comments:

Post a Comment