Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Shelter from the Heat

The weather is warming back up in Holland... Apparently we are heading for some scorchingly hot weather, and although I don't mind the sunshine, it's not something I am really looking forward to!! Big Girls and Warm Weather don't really mix... Yet there is something about the sunshine that makes everything seem that much more smiley and smiley is a good thing!
I'm in a very happy mood - despite the fact that I am already stuck in the hellhole office that I work in - purely and simply because I just saw an email from my favourite bookstore in Amsterdam telling me they are having a "Books by Weight" sale again in just over a week!! Giddy with excitement I am, just giddy...
For now though to avoid the heat, and to work on my plan to beat the crowds at the sale, I'm going to hide and be devious!!!
The Bunker I'm using to hide in is actually not mine, it's Jack's - Jack's Bunker made by Consignment I should add - and in my defence I had to use his rather than mine as mine is stuffed full of shoes and clothes and all that kinda good stuff! Don't worry though I won't get lonely in here while I wait, I was greeted by Jack's Curious Kitten - from Jian!
I love my hiding in the bunker from the heat outfit too... A very very adorable Lace Up Wool Sweater in a Midnight Blue colour from TETRA, and a pair of Niomei Shorts that you can grab at the SAKIDE booth in the Depraved Nation Thrift Shop, with some awesome Nordic Boots from REIGN because you really don't want to be barefoot in this bunker!
Don't look at me though, I'm trying hard not to cry as I skinned my knees falling down the ladder... Don't look at me!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Cerys in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black
Top: TETRA - Lace-up Wool Sweater in Midnight
Shorts: [ SAKIDE ] - Niomei Shorts in Classic Pack RARE (Available until August 28th at the Depraved Nation Thrift Shop)
Bloody Knees: Enfer Sombre - Fleur Du Mal in A5
Boots: REIGN - NORDIC BOOTS in Mocha
Cat: Jian - Curious Kitties in Companion Calico
Pose: Signature Pose - Demented, Pose Set 20
Prop: Consignment - Jack's Bugout Shelter in Skybox Furnished

No comments:

Post a Comment