Saturday, August 27, 2016

Today is my 10th Rezday!

It's here... It's finally here... A VERY important day in the life of Rudhmellowen Laguna, and also the RL Emily behind the avatar... 
TODAY IS MY 10th REZDAY!!! 
Yes, you read that right, I've spent 10 years in SL riding the changes that SL, along with both my RL and SL selves, have been pulled through... 
Looking back I wouldn't change a single thing!!! 
I started in SL 3 years after it was created - I know that there are older people out there, but I think 10 still entitles me to be referred to as a SecondLife Dinosaur. I was here pre-Mesh, pre-Sculptie, and even pre-Flexi... When I first logged Rudh in world her hair was like a large plastic looking lump stuck to her head! My first hair purchase was something that looked akin to a floppy spider - but hey back then it looked AWESOME!
Now days, I look just a little different - having two distinct sides to my fashion personality, the rebel biker chick with just a touch of kinky goth and the crazy rainbow cuteness with a touch of pretty and a sprinkling of madness! 
It's been 10 years of adventures... I've done so many things that I'd never thought possible... I learnt new skills - I'm a dab hand at photoshopping things now - and even found myself a RL job working in the SL world! I've been a Fairy and a Vampire, a Witch and now a Zombie - least that's the Living Dead Girl style I try to portray - however it seems I'm more biker chick than anything else since I stepped into the role of Gators MC Secretary. I've been a friend, a sister and a mother - and although people come and go, fights and fall outs have been numerous over the 10 years, each of you have made me stronger and built me to the person that I am today.  A journey that started out with dragons as friends lead me to knowing people that I cannot be without - my bestieface, my brothers and sisters and even my hubby all came into my life because of this "game". 
So when I look back over the 10 years, and people tell me that I have been wasting my time - it's been known to happen in RL on the odd occasion as I am sure some of you will be able to attest to - I sit back and smile... There is no where else I'd rather have spent the last 10 years. This rollercoaster of a SecondLife has been an epic journey, but one that I am so glad I stepped into - and to think when I started I wasn't sure I'd make it till the end of the month LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Checkpoint in 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eye Make-Up (Left Side): Ghost'Ink - Be Dark Smokey Make-Up 
Glasses (Right Side): Cute Poison - Stupid Cupid Glasses in Yellow 
Nose Piercing: (Yummy) - Skull Collection Septum in Silver 
Lips (Right Side): Used Abused - Lips GIFT (All Appliers) 
Tongue: Souzou Eien - Naughty Tongue Gacha in Bejeweled RARE 
Collar: Kibitz - Chained Collar 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
Left Outfit: Blueberry - Lida in Sky 
Right Outfit: Blueberry - Rylai in Flower Power 
Ring: Cute Poison - Bad Ring in Silver 
Pose: Intrigue Co. - Most Wanted in Oldbie 
Balloons: Half-Deer - Fairylight Balloons in Pastel
Left Dragon: Hextraordinary - Fairie Dragon in Forest
Right Dragon: Jian - Chub Dragon in Blue 

3 comments:

  1. Wow ... 10 years ... that's pretty awesome ...
    Congrats to that and best wishes for the years still to come ;-)
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy rez day Rudh.. go ahead girl )))

    ReplyDelete