Friday, August 5, 2016

Horsey Horsey

Finally I am starting to feel like I am coming back to normal... Being on a roller-coaster of emotions you know there can only be so long before you are rocketed back up to feeling somewhere close to normal, and even if you're really lucky - good! I'm smiling again at least, so that counts for something...
I'm going to enjoy the run up to the weekend, and do so in a relaxing happy way... Starting this morning with a walk for my new friend!
LOL the morning walk, turned into an all day walk as I've been so busy all day dealing with RL work... My new friend didn't seem to mind though and in fact it seemed to make him happy. When my friends are happy, I'm happy, it's a good feeling... 
This awesome new friend of mine is in fact a couple pose prop from Come Soon, in a series called Holding Set. Being on my own, it's less couple more single, but I will include the official ad too... Just so that you can get a flair for what it actually looks like! 
Keeping it short today, but one thing's for sure... I'm glad tomorrow is Saturday!

What is she wearing;
Hair: LeLutka - HF04 Hair in Red
Skin: Glam Affair - Melanie in Asia 05
Collar: Kibitz - Collar Collection Gacha Item in Chained Collar 7 (Available until August 15th at The Epiphany)
Top: TATTOOED - Top Girl V3
Shorts: Blueberry - Lola Shorts in Ocean
Boots: J's - Studded Long Boots in Black
Pose: Come Soon - Holding Set

No comments:

Post a Comment