Monday, August 22, 2016

Romantic Paris

I'm feeling a little bit soppy this morning, as I woke up thinking about relationships... Many people come to SL seeking love and end up getting burnt! Heck I've been there too, falling for people that won't be reciprocating my feelings and realising too late that the things I loved about my craziness have changed... I spent a lot of time and took a lot of chances when it came to finding a SLove, but when I finally stopped looking, love in a HellBone shape appeared...
Now OK I am rambling BUT it's all because I took a very romantic walk through Paris alone - Hell doesn't do romance anymore LOL - and it just stirred things up, making me feel all soppy, sentimental and romantic...
Paris Je T'aime is a home location for a number of great stores, but the location on it's own is really worth wandering around in. It's very pretty and really captures the romance of Paris...
Now I may get into trouble for this, and I am a bit of a bad blogger but I am late with blogging this amazing dress. To be fair I had the picture ready to edit but only yesterday did I have a chance to get any editing done! This is one of those very gorgeous dresses that I needed somewhere special to wear... I chose Paris... It's a Petite Mort Cabaret Velvet Dress in a Rose colour - don't gasp in shock, I know I don't wear pink often - and there are 5 different colour options to choose from. These gorgeous dresses were available until yesterday - hence why I may be in trouble - as an event release for the Lovecraft Festival, which has now closed and I am hoping these dresses are moved to the main store!
I kept everything else simple with this look - hair and shoes were both very understated - the only exception being this gorgeous Posy of Southern Magnolias in a pretty Sorbet colour from, in my personal opinion, the best flower makers in SL - LODE!
Perhaps her bouquet was a romantic gesture from some secretive stranger as she wandered home through the streets of Paris... A beautiful dress and a beautiful bouquet, all adds to the romance of the scenery...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Velma in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black
Dress: Petite Mort - Cabaret Velvet Dress in Rose
Flowers: LODE - Southern Magnolia Hand Accessory in Sorbet (Available until August 24th at Chapter Four)
Shoes: Bens Boutique - Odette High Heels in Burgundy
Pose: Image Essentials - Sheer Class 4

No comments:

Post a Comment