Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Heathen of the Neon Skies

I am sorry that I seem to be a little absent at the moment. RL has become something of a crazy nightmare as of late considering that my boss is away, and the only other person besides myself with any authority at work is off sick. I'm not able to give my SL much time at all, and I really hope that I can manage to get through the requirements of my blogging schedule this month. I'm going to have to be really good and keep track of things well... 
That aside though, my brain is both extremely sleepy, and my mind is wandering to random places stuck in the deepest corners of my mind. where the colours are bright and there's mystery in the lights...

The colours are brilliantly colourful, and the lights sparkle and flicker as the gorgeous Heathen - marked by a tattoo from the Heathen Set, available until August 12th at RITUAL - demon stands to welcome the Space Kittens in their adorable rocketship... 
Neon radiance in a surreal landscape, where everything glows... 

What is she doing;
Horns: NeverWish - Holo Bubble Horns
Tiara: everfaery - Solaris Halo Crown Neon Edition in Blue (Available until August 31st at SmokeFest II)
Hair: [Yomi] - Umbra Hair
Third Eye: (Nylon Outfitters) - Third Eye in Strange Colors
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Body Paint: [Forest Fantasy Store] - Half Demon in Teal
Eyes: Mana - Daemon Eyes
Tongue: PSYCHO:Byts - Grayas Tongue
Earrings: Six Feet Under - Claire Earrings
Choker: V/.VoluptasVirtualis - [Dhelila]  (Available until August 18th at The Warehouse)
Wings: Doe - Neon Dream Wings
Chest Tattoo: The Shadow Fox - Heathen Tattoo Set in Heathen Black (Available until August 12th at RITUAL)
Outfit: Normandy - ALMOS (Available until August 13th at Mainframe)
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati & Popstars
Pose: -Extra- - Lighthearted, Pose 4
Cats: Pixicat - Space.Companions
Rocket: mini muffin - Rocket Nightlight
Cloud: Half-Deer - Patch of Galaxy in Unicorn Vomit
Backdrop: Paparazzi - Vapor Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment