Friday, August 25, 2023

A Dark Nymph is a Forest Light

Tomorrow is a day I've been waiting for, for a FEW weeks... Tomorrow is the first day of my long weekend, I have three days off in a row, and I AM SO EXCITED! It feels like like magic, the air feels powerful and I honestly am extremely happy to announce that I have NO PLANS AT ALL!!! 
I am going to sit back, relax and let the magic happen... 

You know me, you know how I get when the magic flowing and my creativity starts to sparkle... 
I love being a fairy, you know that by now, but the magic in me changes depending on my mood... It's been so dark and exhausting and a little depressing in my world lately that I am letting the dark magic sparkle out of me... I'm a Dark Witch kind of fae today! Perhaps since I'm a fae that might be more of a Dark Nymph - branded by a tattoo from Adora-tions - one that sparkles in the darkness and lights up the deepest, darkest parts of the forest! 

What is she wearing;
Hair Flowers: *LODE* Head Accessory - Forest Beauty in Green Frog
Horns & Chains: [Darkheart Deviance] - Horns of the Seer Tituba (Available until September 12th at Ritual)
Hair: [monso] - Lofa Hair in Black & Red (Available until September 6th at Collabor88)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn! - Phantom Eyes V.2
Eye Make-Up: LuluB! - Universia - Makeup & Freckles
Wings: LuluB! - Spacica in Ocean
Chest Tattoo: Adora-tions - Nymph Chest Tattoo
Outfit: CURELESS[+] - Galaxias Cinched Bodysuit
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati & Starstuff
Pose & Orb Prop: Arabian Fashion - Dark Witch, Pose 07 (Available until September 12th at Ritual)
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Firefly [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment