Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Cacti in the Greenhouse

I was asked to come back to work a day earlier than planned today, and the reason has had me shaken to the core... My work bestie has been diagnosed with breast cancer, I'm scared for her and now too my workload has automatically doubled. I don't care that I have to do the work, I just hope she gets through this and comes out with a smile on the other side...
This is making me feel a little bit prickly right now. I've become someone on edge, can't stand the thought of dealing with customers and really would rather be shut away somewhere that I can do pretty and lovely things till this ordeal is over for my friend... I'm so prickly, I'm almost cactus like...
 

I think I might just do that for a while... Lock myself away in a warm sunny greenhouse - which would actually be a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis an "Event Walkway" - however you know things with me are never fully as they seem... When I drifted off to that magical place, the magic over took me. Surrounded by a sumptuous collection of cacti, hidden amongst the plants, you might spot her, the fae that protects those spiky little blobs of green... 
The little Cactus Fae blends in perfectly, like the Desert Flower - a set from Forest Fantasy Store - and some super soft wings - from everfaery - and today she's brought in a new member of the fairy garden. A new Lil-Cacti - from Tardfish - that could really be called a Cat-cai!! Won't he look lovely in the Cacti Garden?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Pink Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Wings: everfaery - Lelia Wings
Outfit (Including Body Paints & Plant Accessories): [Forest Fantasy Store] - DESERT FLOWER
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati
Pose: FOXCITY - Pierced, Pose 4
Held Cactus: Tardfish - Lil'Cacti in Pink
Cacti & Succulents (from left to right): 
    Pitaya - Skull Vase Succulent in TURQUOISE 
    {what next} - Oasis Bloom in Prickly Pear Cactus Planter
    Dahlia - Summerlin Cacti Arrangement in Fuchsia
    tarte - Saguaro Cactus
    Apple Fall - Potted Agave in Variegated
    [Since1975] - Cactus Land in Stone Pot
    tarte - Prickly Pear Cactus
    Apple Fall - Euphorbia Cactus
    Pitaya - Teste di moro in Vase w Flowers Yellow
Sand: (Fundati) - Beach Dunes
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Event Walkway Backdrop (With Synnergy - Garden Backdrop) 

No comments:

Post a Comment