Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Trouble in Oz

I've finally had a day off and it's been an amazing chance to relax, unwind and let my brain have a bit of a rest. While doing that I've had plenty of time, amid doing all of the chores, to sit down, log in and let my imagination soar with a day of picture taking... 
While I sat and let my mind drift off, Rudh ended up on one of her magical adventures... This time she was taken to the magical land of Oz, where the road glitters gold in the sunlight and the cities are made of emeralds... It was there, she bumped into some interesting characters, and caused more than a small national crisis... 

My trip to the wonderful world of Oz seemed to be going smoothly until the house that I was riding in came crash landing into the sleep inducing poppy field. I'd parked my house on the edge of the Yellow Brick Road - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis that is available September 2nd at Enchantment - but my parking hadn't been as good as I'd hoped... I did something terrible... I crashed my house onto the owner of the Ruby Red Slippers... It wasn't a witch... I LANDED ON DOROTHY!!!! 
She'd been on a walk with the Rudh Scarecrow and Rudh Tin Woman... They did not look too happy. Scarecrow went into a panic, arms out running around in circles crying "What do we do? What do we do?", so much for her having gotten a brain from Oz. The Tin Woman was a little more in control, pulling out her phone - the Tin Man phone from Boutique #187, also at Enchantment - to call in the flying monkeys and get the aid of the Lion... 
I think I'm in trouble!!! Get me the heck out of Oz!!! 

What are they wearing; 
Scarecrow Rudh
Hair: ZAO - Squirrel Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Body Paint, Hat, Masks & Scarf: FOREST FANTASY STORE - SCARECROW (Available until September 2nd at Enchantment)
Top: (A)MAZE - Wild in Brown
Pants: PROMAGIC - Tink, in 10
Shoulder Pet: Foxwood - Raven in Dark
Tin Man Rudh:
Hat: Moon Amore - Hojalata HAT (Hunt Prize available until September 2nd for Enchantment)
Hair: Wasabi - Pink Hair
Skin: Wyrd - Tovi in Pewter (No Longer Available!) 
Bindi: Six Feet Under - Lyra Bindi
Glasses: Boutique #187 - Metal Frame Sunglasses
Heart: Fika - Mekaniskt Heart (No Longer Available!)
Body Markings: Hanzel - Classic Jointed Tattoos
Dress & Collar: Moon Amore - Tin Heart Attire (Available until September 2nd at Enchantment)
Phone: Boutique #187 - Tin Man Phone (Available until September 2nd at Enchantment)
Poses
Scarecrow Rudh: Fashiowl - Night Club, Pose 4
Tin Man Rudh: Fashiowl - Michi, Pose 3
Decor
Lion: Mesh&More - LION
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Yellow Brick Road Backdrop (Available until September 2nd at Enchantment)

No comments:

Post a Comment