Sunday, August 13, 2023

Camping at the Sea Wall

It's been a VERY long, busy, crazy few days and I am more than able to admit that I'm knackered on the verge of passing into a deep sleep that would make even Sleeping Beauty feel like I'm a deep sleeper... 
I think that once my boss gets back from her vacation, I am going to have to a much needed few days off so that I can spend at least one recharging my batteries. I think that a few days out of town might be nice, maybe camping in the woods, or on the beach perhaps...

I'm going to spend some time on the beach I think, I'll rent myself a little camper to take a few days a the beach. Parking against the Seawall - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - and setting up my little camping ground, I'll release the dogs and fire up the BBQ... It's time for some bangers on the barbie!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Wasabi - Latte Summer Ed. Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: miss chelsea - Devi Top (Available until August 27th at Anthem)
Waist Sweater: Pseudo - Isy Waist Shirt in Black
Pants: miss chelsea - Devi Leggings (Available until August 27th at Anthem)
Pose: Secret Poses - Flavia, Pose 1
Dogs (& BBQ): JIAN - Boston Terrier Hot Dog Thief Set
Camper: dust bunny & consignment - Waterfront Camper in Yellow
Bucket: dust bunny - Sandy Bucket in Blue
Castle: hive - Flor Sandcastle
Dunes: (Fundati) - Beach Dunes
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Seawall {360} Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment