Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Caged in...

Just a few more days to get through and then I have a few days off... Right now though I feel like a trapped animal, a monster in a cage, and I'm desperate to get out... I can't wait to have some time off... I need to escape this monotonous cycle of work repetition... I NEED to break out of this cage... 

The visual image that is in my mind about this does have a definitely heated affect on the mind. In reality, I am trapped in a Slum Riverside - backdrop from Paparazzi - back yard and I can see the people enjoying themselves on a sunny riverside terrace, and I'm like a dog in a cage... 
Brought to life by the most amazing Leather Dog Mask - from Boutique #187 at Fetish Fair until August 27th - so I can hide my shame as I pout while the world goes by... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Fiji Hair in Offbeat
Mask: Boutique #187 - Leather Dog Masks (Available until August 27th at Fetish Fair)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Collar: Kibitz - Eliza's Collar in Silver
Corset: A&Y - Lornx Cybergothic Corset
Skirt: Stiff - Nunu Skirt in Psycho
Thigh Tattoo: Adora-tions - Psycho Thigh Mixer
Boots: CULT - Akia Fatpack with HUD
Pose: Secret Poses - Antonela, Pose 5M
Fence: Hogs & Carts - Fence
Backdrop: Paparazzi - Slum Riverside in Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment