Saturday, August 26, 2023

Hillside Orchard Cider Making!

I've had a lovely day off today... I have two more to come and I'm more than happy to admit that I am finding the chance to relax a little bit like heaven... 
I'm also eagerly awaiting the change of the season... I HATE summer... It can get on it's high horse and ride out of town right now, and let the season change to something a little more awesome. Autumn is on the way, the colours will change, the nights will get longer and soon enough things will start to chill. I'm happy and overly excited to welcome in September and the beginning of the 'ber months! I'm already starting to get into the swing of the Fall, decorating my garden to feel just like that... 

I've decided to try my hand at something new in this new season... I decided whilst making the garden into something a little Autumnal, that we had SO many apples that needed harvesting. I pulled as many from the trees and wondered what the heck to do with them... HellBone created me a perfect little Cider distillery. I've been drying apples on the Harvest Rack and pressing apples into the Cider Press in my newly built Pallet Cabana - from Violetility, available now The Warehouse Event - so that all of the apples from my Hillside Orchard - items from Jian - will be turned into delicious cider... Living my best Orchard Life now - thanks to -Extra-... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: TRUTH - Jill in Reds
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: Normandy - Caij Tied Top, Jeans & Harness (Available until August 28th at Abnormality)
Pose & Apple Props: -Extra- - Orchard Life, Pose 5 (Available from September 2nd until October 1st at Fall Festival)
Dog: JIAN - Countryside Collies in Adult Companion RARE
Shelter: Violetility - Pallet Cabana (Available until September 18th at The Warehouse Event)
Press & Rack: [InsurreKtion] - Harvest Time Set in Harvest Rack & Cider Press
Bottles: Jian - Hillside Orchard in Cider Jugs
Apple baskets: hive - Homemade Apple Cider Set in Apple Basket
Barrel on Table: Jian - Hillside Orchard in Cider Barrels
Large Barrels: Pitaya - The lighthouse in Barrels
Apple Trees: Jian - Hillside Orchard in Apple Tree
Ladder: Jian - Hillside Orchard in Ladder
Cattail: [Dysfunctionality] - Cattails in Greeny
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Swimming Hole {360} Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment