Sunday, August 6, 2023

Milkshake Bar

I am having such a hugely busy time at work since I've been back home... My boss is on vacation, and my work bestie has been diagnosed with cancer so understandably she is not available. I'm working all hours under the sun, I'm coming home and as soon as I get here I'm pretty much passing out... Sometimes I'm even forgetting something very important, the fact that I need to eat! When I do remember to eat, I will admit that I'm not being very healthy and it is prett common right now that I'm having Ice Cream for dinner! 

Now one of the biggest reasons that I'm having Ice Cream for dinner is I've been craving milkshakes... Not just any milkshake though, I want the really thick, almost too difficult to get through  straw kind, that basically ice cream is just the frozen form of LOL... 
I was SO hungry for milkshake that when I finally managed to get a few moments to log into SL today, I HAD one thing on my mind...I had to set myself up a little Milkshake Bar, and make myself one ot two... 
There was the Dirt Cup - from Junk Food - a decadently chocolate concoction that has been decorated with a few gummy worms for a more dirty feeling. The gorgeous pastel selection of Fruit Smoothies - from Hangry - that are not only loaded with but are also dripping with pretty berries, AND a myriad of toppings like whipped creams and syrups!! 
I hope that things taste as good as they look?! 

What is in the picture;
Chocolate Shakes & Gummy Worms: Junk Food - Dirt Cups
Fruity Shakes: Hangry - Fruit Smoothies
Bottled Milk Shakes: what next - Flavored Milk Drinks
Blender: dust bunny - Smoothie Time in Blender
Chocolate Bar: {vespertine} - unwrapped chocolate
Milk Bottle: Junk Food - Water Bearer Cereal in Milk Bottle
Strawberries: dust bunny - Strawberry Season in Bowl of Berries
Cream & Syrup: Hive - Banana Split Bar Items
Jar: 8f8 - Mange Destin in Raspberries & Blackberries
Splats: [nefarious.inventions] - splish splash (No Longer Available!)
Letters: spruce - Pastel Alphabet Fridge Magnets
Backdrop: Focus Poses - California Burger Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment