Thursday, August 17, 2023

TV Shows with Chair Violence

Are there ever days in your life when you feel like you want to beat someone... Just whack them around the back of the head with the nearest object! Back in the days when Jerry Springer used to have a show in which fairly regularly a fight would break out and people had even been known to hit others with a chair... I've been kinda jealous of that over these past few days... 

I decided that the only way I'd be able to get myself through this anger is to create a little scenario in SL, rather than resort to violence in RL... There is a student that is in my team at work who is getting on my last nerve, he's just back from a three week vacation and now keeps coming up with reasons as to why he can do as little as possible at work. He knows full well that everyone is tired, and yet, he seems to be shirking responsibilities and making others pick up his slack. Can't wait for my boss to get home LOL... 
Now because I'm setting up a Jerry Springer style show in Second Life, I decided that the show would be one based on relationships called "Yes Daddy" - the sign for which just happens to be the most amazing rug in a set of Raunchy Rugs from Krescendo at Fetish Fair until August 27th - and I've made sure that all of our guests are sat on the perfect kind of chairs... The Folding Chair - like these amazing weapons from Junk Food - make the perfect light but efficient weapon. Now I'm not part of this love triangle that are Yes Daddy's first guests, but someone has to get the violence started and I think I'm ready to hit him with a chair... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: TRUTH - Sunny in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Jacket: Pox - Majy Cropped-Jacket in Dark-Wash
Top: [I<3F] - Top [04]
Jeans: Mug - Audrey Jeans in Medium
Boots: DRD - Dirty Combats in Gray
Chair & Pose: Junk Food - Folding Chair
Wall Sign: [Krescendo] - Raunchy Rugs - Yes Daddy (Available until August 27th at Fetish Fair)
Chairs: FINDS - Mesh Folding Chair
People: DisturbeD - Mesh Characters
Camera: Okari Corporation - TV Studio Professional Camera
Plants: hive - Potted Plants
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - The Lux

No comments:

Post a Comment