Sunday, December 19, 2021

Sticky Situations for a Gingerbread Cookie

Lockdown is going on from today, once again things are closed down and life has slowed down.. Still I'm planning on making the most of the limited amount of work that I may or may not have to do, and I won't spend all my time on lock down complaining! Though, I might find a chance to get a little locked up! 
I have lots of things to do to get ready for Christmas... Decorating, Cooking and maybe even a little cleaning - though as little of that as possible lol - and while I'm at it try to find a little festive fun... 
I went back to the Gingerbread Village for a little festive feelings, and got caught up in a rather tricky situation!! 

This time in the Gingerbread Village, I decided to dress myself up in the "Dress Up Gingerbread" Jolly, pretty costume - from Ananas, still available at Tannenbaum until December 25th - and I spent a lovely morning helping to decorate the village square! I made some lovely new friends too, and when I was offered a cup of peppermint tea, I jumped at the chance... 
It was a bit of a stickier situation than I expected. I ended up caught up on a Gingerbread Cross - a very Christmassy Bondage Cross from Violetility at FaMESHed X - while a naughty looking gingerbread man wheeled in a Tree Toy Rack - from Krescendo - and a delicious candycane - which I've also rezzed and made BIGGER for decorative purposes but is actually an adorable Santa's Gag from Short Leash - to bite down on... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Arden in Reds
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: Ananas - Dress Up Gingerbread in Jolly (Available until December 25th at Tannenbaum)
Cross & Pose: Violetility - Gingerbread Cross (Available until January 6th at FaMESHed X)
Candy Cane: Short Leash - Santa's Gag (Available until January 12th at The Epiphany)
Tree: Krescendo - Tree Toy Rack in Festive (Available until January 6th at FaMESHed X)
Sign: floorplan - Mind Your Own Biscuits Sign
Bowl: dust bunny - Baker's Treats Bowl
Floor Dust: O.M.E.N - Messy Baking in Spilt Flour
Fireplace: Apple Fall - Clifton Cast Iron Fireplace in Black
Backdrop: Paparazzi - Twinkle Star in Green 

No comments:

Post a Comment