Saturday, December 4, 2021

I'm Getting Off The Naughty List!

 It's been a very long time since I let myself get a little naughty and I have a funny feeling that right now, I have to get myself out of a tricky situation... I heard from a failry reliable source that should not be named, but apparently my name is visible on a certain fat man in red's naughty list... 
Now I know that it might get me deeper down the list but I know the way that might work... It might also make me Santa's Baby?! 

Dressed like a naughty little Elf - thanks to an amazing outfit created by 1313 Mockingbird Lane, available at Tannenbaum, and more visible if you want to check the advert that I've added below - I found a way into the big guy's room and waited, surprised to see the amount of things that HE should be on his own naughty list for... 
I got the chance to speak with him, and he luckily he agreed there was a way I could get off the list... Ten minutes later I was bound and gagged, Strung Up with Christmas Lights - thanks to an amazing  Gag and set of cuffs and collar from Short Leash - BUT I had a gift from Mr.Clause, well a gift or two hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Elfin' Hot Hat (Available until December 25th at Tannenbaum)
Hair: Doe - Avery V1
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Gag: Short Leash - Strung Up Gag (Available until December 22nd at Kinky)
Drool: ARISE - Lip Drool
Collar & Cuffs: Short Leash - Strung Up Collar & Cuff Set 
Outfit: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Elfin' Hot Hat (Available until December 25th at Tannenbaum)
Pose: -Extra- - Naughty Girl
Santa: Better Gnomes and Cauldrons - Santa Claus Model
Decor: LEMME - Dear Santa, I Can Explain Collection (Available until December 31st at The Arcade)
Neon Lights: floorplan - Neon Santa Baby
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Bad Habits in Dark 

No comments:

Post a Comment