Wednesday, December 8, 2021

A Little Peace On Earth

This time of year is all about Peace on Earth, and I feel like this year more than any for me that's a big thing I should be focussing on right now... Maybe not on Earth, that's a big ask in my mental state right now, BUT maybe it's time to think of a little Peace for Me! I'm in a war with my own emotions, missing my family, and I'm kinda wishing I could fast-forward to next year to see them... 
Time to spread a little Peace in my own Earth... 

Up in the stars, the Angels watch over the Earth, with the exception of the Rudhie Angel... Rudhie Angel is too busy with my personal well-being, selfish I know but it has to happen right now... 
The Angel in me is trying to get a little festive with it, enjoying my love of one of my favourite things at Christmas... Fairy Lights... Wearing them not only as a Light Harness - from miss chelsea in a long past gacha - but as a collar and leash, and in my hair! The lights look so awesome over her shiny, Maiko Bikini - from Normandy - and even though she doesn't look it, least her halo- from #LuluB! - is angellic...

What is she wearing;
Halo: #LuluB! - Helios in Blue
Hair & Lights: Doe - Avery V1
Star Halo: Neverwish - Dreamer Halo
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Collar: Mug - Naughty Or Nice Gacha Item in #18 Naughty Lights Leash Black
Wings: Blueberry - Icon in Angel Wings White
Shawl: {le fil casse} - Dennie Fur White (Gift Available until December 28th at Santa Inc)
Light Wires: miss chelsea - Joli Light Harness
Underwear: Normandy - Maiko
Pose: Secret Poses - Andreina, Pose 3 (Available until December 10th at The Liaison Collaborative)
Earth: Boudoir - Holding Earth
Moon: Moon amore - OuterSpace Gacha Collection in Asteroids Loveroid
Stars: Raindale - Cristalmoor Star in Silver (Gift Available until December 28th at Santa Inc)
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Cosmos 

No comments:

Post a Comment