Monday, December 20, 2021

Last Minute Gift Shopping

In 4 days we have Christmas Day... There are 4 days left, and most of the NL has now been shut down again as we're in Lockdown... I still have things to get for Christmas gifts, so I might have to break the rules and head out to the shops... Luckily, I can do a few things in SL and that means I only have to fight the online crowds...

Walking down the street, trying to avoid looking in the windows at Saks - thanks to a brilliant backdrop from Synnergy - I had to tell myself not to look too much or I'd end up buying things for HellBone to give me lol... 
It was a last minute shopping trip, but I still managed to get a Shopping Cart Full - from Junk Food - and luckily it now looks like I'm finished... I just have to get it wrapped! Anyone know where I can find an elf?

What is she wearing; 
Hair & Ear Muffs: Olive - the Samantha Hair 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Top: miss chelsea - Emma Sweater in Black 
Shorts & Tights: miss chelsea - Gina Shorts in Dark Blue 
Boots: CULT - Dorothy 
Pose & Gifts Prop: FOXCITY - Last Minute Bento Pose 
Shopping Cart: Junk Food - Black Friday Shopping Cart 
People: HIMIKO TOGA - Mesh People in YO-Vboy-004 & YO_V.woman-008 
Backdrop: Synnergy - Saks Window Display Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment