Friday, December 10, 2021

Magic will bring him to life...

I know that it's nearly Christmas, but right now I need to take a break from the festivities... I decided to make sure that I got myself a Christmas present that I wanted. This year, I'm thinking big, and have decided to take a little magic of the season into my own hands, since I doubt that Santa will be able to bring me what I want lol... This year I've decided to upgrade HellBone, I'm going for someone adorable...  

I think I'm going to test my magical theory out on my Sam Winchester doll... Bring him to life. That way if something goes wrong, he will be able to stop whatever demon I summon lol... 
Setting up carefully, Sam in the middle of Pentacle, in the middle of a demon trap, ya know just in case I get more of a Chucky than a Winchester. 
Pulling out the Haunted Tome - from Vae Victis, as a gift at SL Shop & Hop - and as I started to read the pages out loud, the papers ont he floor seem to come to life. The words and the pictures were glowing, dancing, flickering in the candlie light - due to these amazing Cursed Pages from Static at We <3 RP - unfortunately I chickend out before I could carry through with the spell... I think I'll just be happy with socks that Santa might bring... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Olive - the Jun Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: !13ACT - Elle Sparkling Glasses in Black
Necklace: Vibing - Mara Collar & Necklace
Top: Mug - Dani Top in Black
Outfit: Mug - Vickie Corset in Black
Garters: Six Feet Under - Lamashtu Garter
Boots: miss chelsea - Iman Boots in Black
Pose: FOXCITY - Sleepy, Pose 3M
Book: Vae Victis - Haunted Tome Holdable Book (Gift available until January 2nd at SL Shop & Hop)
Doll: Garbaggio - Exorcising Demons
Papers: Static - Cursed Pages (Available until December 28th at We <3 RP)
Sticks: Drot - Demon Summoning Portal
Dead Body: Boudoir - Covered Dead Body
Devil's Trap: paper moon - Devil Trap Decal in Clean
Sparkles: #LuluB! - Cielica Aura in Golden & Cole's Corner - Glitterati in Gold
Backdrop: TROPIX - The Door BackDrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment