Sunday, December 12, 2021

Time for a Coffee Break

A lovely, lazy Sunday... A restful day, in which I had planned to do some cleaning, but instead I ended up having a lazy day, I spent my day decorating my SL house and gardens for Christmas and playing with my clothes... I did make a very naughty stop in the day, I had a craving and needed to head on a little trip, I had a craving for one of those deliciously, fancy coffees with whipped cream...

I took a little time out to head on down to the Burrow Co. Coffeehouse, but instead of going inside I found the most adorable little coffee van at a campsite full of soft comfy cushions, and was able to order myself a super, over-the-top, deliciously Christmassy "Jolly Hot Cocoa" - from Hangry - one with masses of whipped cream... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: TRUTH - Adore Xmas in Essential (Past FLF Special) 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Collar: Short Leash - Rudy's Collar (Available until December 18th at The Warehouse Sale
Sweater: TETRA - Soft Wool Knit Sweater (Gift available until January 2nd at SL Shop & Hop
Whipped Cream: Katat0nik - Cream Pasties 
Shorts: (fashionably dead) - Corduroy Shorts in Heart 
Drink: Hangry - Jolly Hot Cocoa in Red Polka 
Pose: EMPOWERED - Snack Time, Pose 03 

No comments:

Post a Comment