Friday, December 24, 2021

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas

 It's Christmas Eve... December 24th, and that means in a short while Santa will be at our door - we don't have a chimney so we'd have to leave him a key under the plant pot outside - I'm tracking him on the Norad Santa Tracker like I do every year... For now though, I'm showered, full of delicious dinner and curled up on a blanket with a cup of tea in my hand... 
Now it's time to phone though to the family, since I'm going to be without them... I hope I can keep it together and not shed a tear or two... 

Although we have a lot of gifts around the tree, most of those are from me for HellBone, but I'm hoping that Santa will bring something special for me... 
I know I've been pretty naughty on and off this year, but I hope tha leaving some delicious milk and cookies for Santa, and some fresh carrots for the hard-working reindeer - thanks to a set from Junk Food, maybe they will help me get into his good books... 
Anyway, for now, I will be curling up to wait for the big man in red, and I want to send a message to everyone no matter who you are, or how you are celebrating, I hope that you have the perfect Christmas this year... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Morning Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: Kaithleen's - Mimi Onesie Stripable in Black
Pose: FOXCITY - Budget Flyer, Pose 2
Phone: Boutique #187 - XMas Tree Phone Case
Cookies, Carrots & Milk: Junk Food - Santa & Reindeer Snacks
Blanket: Half-Deer - Blanket Clutter
Teddy: hive - My Santa Bear
Tree: Half-Deer - Christmas Tree II in Traditional
Dog: JIAN - Present Pups in Gift Bag
Gifts: Trompe Loeil - Sack Of Presents, Junk Food - 4k LED TV Present, dust bunny - Christmas Presents, Junk Food - Peekaboo Presents & DISORDERLY - Presently Xmas
Window Decor: HISA - Xmas Window Decor
Picture: Refuge - Winter Scene Santa 

No comments:

Post a Comment