Tuesday, December 14, 2021

A Trip to the North Pole

Counting down the days till work is done and the Christmas holiday can begin... I'm still no feeling very festive, I can't really get into the mood... What am I going to do? Wha can I do to make things more Christmassy in my head?! I've tried all the things... Eating the goodies, singing the songs, and watching the movies... There's nothing that seems to be working properly... 
Maybe... Just maybe, a  trip to a certain snowy village and a meeting with a man in red, might be a good idea?

I headed on over to The Main Event, where the Snow Daze are getting a little festive... I decided that this was the best place for the meeting I was planning with the big man in red... I even got myself all dressed up to bend in with his workers, yes it was a little deceptive, but do you know how hard it is to get a meeting with the real Santa Clause at this time of year... 
I wore the awesome Falalalala Set - from 1313 Mockingbird Lane at The Arcade - maybe it doesn't match with the other elves... It did however, get me into a meeting with the big man, and he helped me feel better about the Christmas feeling. I sat on his knee and he even let me leave with a special present... A Christmas Bear Plushie - from Kiu - covered in lights... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Becca (Available until December 28th at Santa Inc)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Jacket: villena - Santa Fur Jackets in Santa Baby (No Longer Available!)
Outfit: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Falalalala (Available until December 31st at The Arcade)
Teddy: Kiu - Christmas Bear Plushie in Brown (Available until December 25th at Tannenbaum
Pose: Secret Poses - Andreina, Pose 4

No comments:

Post a Comment