Friday, December 3, 2021

The Old Christmas Decorations!

Since it's so early in December, things are slowly starting to get a little festive, and I'm slowly getting myself into decorating... Today I pulled things out of storage and blew th dust off the boxes containing my decorations. Every year I always buy new things and still end up using the pretty old things I've had over the years... There are a lot of boxes, and phew getting them all out of storage is hard work... 

Grabbing myself a delicious, Sloppy Tomago Sando - from Cat-Noodle - that I'd had waiting in the fridge, I sat down with my kittens to get my grub on... I was about to take a bite of the delicious egg sammich, I noticed that one of my kittens - a cat from Jian - had discovered a bag of catnip stashed in with the decorations in boxes and was going coo-coo for coco puffs... I almost had my eggs poached by my other little friend! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Nashaly Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Jacket & Cardigan: TETRA - Maple Jacket & Cardigan in Onyx
Top: Blueberry - October (Past Group Gift)
Pants: miss chelsea - Jesa Jeggings in Black
Shoes: CULT - Anna
Pose & Cat Prop: Fashiowl Poses - Winter Dream, Pose 2 (Available until December 25th at Tannenbaum)
Sandwich & Sandwich Box: [Cat-Noodle] - Sloppy Tomago Sando
Cat & Catnip: JIAN - Nip Addict (Current Group Gift)
Plushies: Andika - Love is Love Decor Set in Reindeers (Available until January 1st for Pride at Home)
Boxes & Wrapping Paper: DRD - The Last Christmas Shop Decor Pack
Cushions: 8f8 - Inner Space Sitcase Box (Available until December 30th at Anthem)
Diamonds: Trompe Loeil - Vintage Diamond Floor Lights
Santa: Apple Fall - Happy Santa Figure in Berry
Tree: Apple Fall - Heritage Christmas Tree in Spruce Green
Background: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Chic B&B 

No comments:

Post a Comment