Friday, December 17, 2021

Do you wanna build a Snowman?

Do you wanna build a snowman? They say that it could be a White Christmas and ready to snow next week... I don't want it to snow, I don't like the snow as it always seems to be me that falls over and hurts myself., BUT I do love watching it as it is super pretty, and what kid - big or small - can resist the urge to build snowmen... 

I have a love for an adorable snowman, ever since I was younger and I saw the Snowman on the TV... It was like magic, and the song is something that I love to listen to every Christmas... 
So today, I'm gonna build a snowman and I'm gonna hope that they come to life... I'll even get myself a costume - like the Build a Snowman costume from Ananas at Equal10 - and then will wait in the valley of the Sleigh Bells - a backdrop from Synnergy, available this weekend for Manly Weekend - and waited in the falling snow to see who was the first to come to life... It wasn't long before the Delicada - a new particle aura from #LuluB! that has dots, hearts, stars and the very seasonal snowflakes. They are also not so clear in the picture so I've included the Ad for a better look - magic began to swirl... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Arden in Reds
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit (Including Carrot & Hat): Ananas - Build a Snowman (Available until January 5th at Equal10)
Sparkles: #LuluB! - Delicada
Snowmen & Gifts: YOKAI - Little Snowmen Set (Available until January 10th at Kustom9)
Snowman Pile: Sway's - Snow Friend Gacha Collection in Assembly required RARE
Falling Snow: [Since1975] - Mesh Falling Snow
Backdrop: Synnergy - Sleigh Bells Backdrop (Available until December 19th for Manly Weekend 50L Sale) 

No comments:

Post a Comment