Saturday, December 18, 2021

Making An 'Elfy Dinner

I just got home from work, and watched the Dutch Prime Ministers press conference and it's been decided that the Netherlands has gone back into a Hard Lockdown... Frustrating, since my place of work is thinking they may stay open, but I have to wait and see now... I don't mind having some extra time off LOL, but it does bug me that Christmas will be another lock down event this year! 

I changed out of my work clothing and went into the kitchen to start making dinner, but I was feeling like such a grinch that when I spotted some of those little elves sitting on my shelves, I decided to take somewhat Scrooge-ish actions... 
I convinced these Mischevious Elves - from Junk Food, available now at The Epiphany - that drinking lots of wine was a good idea... Really it was a good way to marinade Christmas Elf before you boil them up in a stew! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Morning Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Cardigan: TETRA - Off-Shoulder Cardigan in Onyx (Available until January 8th at equal10)
Top & Apron: Tres Blah - Summer Fete Apron in Black
Pose: NANTRA - Woodstock Bound
Elves: Junk Food - Mischevious Elves in Wine, Held & Drowned (Available until January 12th at The Epiphany)
Wine Rack: {what next} - Wine Wall Rack
Spice Rack: dust bunny - Kitchen Clutter in Spice Rack Black
Soup Bowls: dust bunny - Homemade Soup in Bowls Holder
Pots & Pans: Apple Fall - Pan Rack
Stove: 8f8 - Granny's Winter Cottage Gacha Item in Stove RARE 

No comments:

Post a Comment