Wednesday, December 1, 2021

December 1st... Let It Snow!

The first day of December and now it can finally begin to look a little bit like Christmas... I'm going to start letting myself get all into the Chrismas spirit. There will be snow everywhere, pretty decorations and plenty of delicious foods, I mean I could get those things in RL, but for some reason I want to fill my Second Life with them too... Maybe it's a good way to take my mind off the sad fact I can't see my family before the festivities... 

Standing at the station in SL with my suitcases seems to be something that was a wishful thought... I keep thinking back to wanting to be on my way home. I guess that the snow makes it all feel better in bringing my smile, that or the fact that while waiting at the station I found a cellphone that was decorated with Santa's face.... A message on the screen read "type your message to leave a Christmas Wish", I couldn't resist, you never know maybe it's a direct line to the fat man in red!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Bright
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Jacket: Pyscho Barbie - Sigyn Jacket
Dress: Palette - Avia Dress in Grey
Phone: Boutique #187 - Santa Phone Case in Silver
Sweater: MOVEMENT - Knitted Sweater in Winter Print 1 (Available until December 12th at N21)
Boots: amias - IREM Boots
Pose: FOXCITY - Short Walk, Pose 4m
Dog: JIAN - Santa's Samoyeds Gacha Item in 10. Mrs Claws Pup Companion
Cases: DRD - Scarlett Hotel Gift Shop Suitcases
Station: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Old Station
Snow: [Since1975] - Mesh Falling Snow
Backdrop: Synnergy - Tree Cutting Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment