Tuesday, November 30, 2021

A last walk in the falling leaves...

I cannot quite believe it, but today is the last day of November... Where the heck has the year gone, and tomorrow is the start of the festive season. I'm trying hard to keep my head in the game, as all I want to do is cry that I won't be able to see my family before the big event at the end of the month, but right now I have to start getting myself into something festive... 

Until tomorrow though, I'm going to enjoy a last walk through the Autumn's falling leaves - thanks to the Cole's Corner Autumn Breeze - at the Flower of Scotland... I even made a new friend on my walk, that brought me the most gorgeous bunch of roses - such an adorable Dalmatian Puppy from Jian... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills (Now Wasabi) - Brrree Mesh Hair in Reds
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: (fashionably dead) - Layered Jacket in Charcoal
Sparkles: #LuluB! - Cielica Aura in Golden
Leaves: Cole's Corner - Autumn Breeze
Boots: MOVEMENT - Rainy Boots in Green
Pants: Zenith - Drop Down Garter Legging in Black
Pose: Secret Poses - Alanis, Pose 1
Dog: Jian - Dalmatian Decor in Steal Yo Gurl 

No comments:

Post a Comment