Monday, March 15, 2021

This Milkshake is bloomin' MOOVELOUS!

I've been very much playing around with different looks lately, and I KNOW that this seems to be something that has appeared a little lately, but for some reason today I found out that I like being a little cow... Drove the hubby made repeatedly singing "My Milkshake brings all the boys to the Barn", and yes I know it's the wrong words but I was in a Barn, not a yard LOL... It's been a lot of fun, frolicking like a cute little calf for the day!!! It's getting late though, so maybe I should finish my moovelous day with some milk and cookies, before I hit the hay! 

I feel like I make an adorable little cow, something that I never thought I'd actually say - although Hell has been known to call me a Cow, and a Heffer, at various times! I look so stinking cute!! 
I wasn't planning on doing the whole cow look until I stumbled upon a sMoochie tattoo - that's the cow print tattoo from Oddysee by the way - that I had bought on a discount weekend sale and stashed away for a rainy day, and then remembered the amazing CryBunBun Breathless Corset that I'd bought in the So Kawaii Sundays sale this weekend had a cow print version... I was frolicking like a little calf the first time they go outside in the spring, I was... 
Now would my milkshakes bring all the boys and girls to the barn? They come in strawberry, chocolate and vanilla flavours!! Or if you don't like that we have regular milk too... OH AND COOKIES... Who doesn't want milk and cookies?! 

What is she wearing;
Horns & Ears: wickedpup - COW PARTS
Flowers: LODE - Julia Chamomile Wreath
Hair: Doe - Gabriella
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Cow Marks: Oddysee -sMoochie Tattoo in Black
Necklace: duckie - Prized Pet in Black
Bodysuit: CryBunBun - Breathless Corset
Milk & Cookie: Dots - Milk & Cookie
Pose: FOXCITY - Baby, Pose 6a
Bar: NOMAD - Fast Food Bar Counter in Blue
Milkshake Bottles: brocante - Milkshake Bottles
Milk Bottles: O.M.E.N - Messy Baking in Bottle of Milk
Toy Car: BoOgErS - Wooden Milk Truck Solid
Spilled Milk: .random.Matter. - Disaster Kitchen in Spilt Milk
Daisy Vase: hive - Milk Jug Daisies
Cookies: Moonlight Shadow - Black Choco Chips Cookies
Milk Cans: Apple Fall - Vintage Milk Urn in Cream
Rusted Cans: 8f8 - New Beginnings Gacha Item in Milk Containers
Daisy Chains: LISP - White Daisy Chain Garland
Backdrop: illuZion - Barn Fun Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment