Thursday, March 25, 2021

Welcome to the Jungle

It's a jungle out there kiddies, everyone is struggling to stay alive right now but sometimes I wish that Darwin's Theory of Evolution would work more for the human race... Seriously, just going to the store today proved to me that there needs to be a reduction of stupid in the human gene pool... Sorry I know that sounds callous, but I cannot stop that thought whenever I go out in public sometimes... 
Although, once again, the thoughts on my mind take me to places that are mirrored in Second Life... Rudh ended up in the jungle... 

In the jungle of Chankanaab, she is going to become one of the woodland sprites... Dancing through the trees and singing with the birds, while her pretty little dragonfly friends - Aether Moths from Astara at the last few days of the Gacha Guild's Sailpunk Event... 
An outfit adorning her frame, fit for a jungle goddess - from Belle Epoque - is gorgeous. Decorated with gold trimmings and butterfly wings... 
Come join me, Welcome to the Jungle... 

What is she wearing;
Flower Halo: Nightmare - Spring Witch Halo (No Longer Available!)
Scarf Halo: CUREMORE - Voodoo Tribe Gacha Item in Ngami Halo RARE
Hair: DOUX - Silent Hairstyle
Head Butterfly: *LODE* Head Accessory - Youth Butterfly
Choker: Kibitz - Coin Choker
Outfit: Belle Epoque - Sasha in Olive
Pets: Astara - Aether Moth (Available until March 31st at Gacha Guild Sailpunk)
Pose: Secret Poses - Renata, Pose 3

No comments:

Post a Comment