Thursday, March 18, 2021

I'm just a skater girl...

Today at work while listening to the radio, they were discussing things that we used to deal with in our teens. Things that we did that we look back on fondly now, but at the time thought was just normal every day things... There were things I remembered... Spending hours in silly stores shopping for teenage dream jewellery... Dancing around my room listening to rock music... Hanging around the skatepark watching the cute skaterboys lol... 

I guess my look of the day today is something that I've been loving since I randomly threw it on... Honestly it wasn't something that I would normally have chosen to wear, but wow it looked like a fun outfit. 
The imbue "Noeki Crop" tee with it's crazy metal bra and slogan just seemed to be perfect with the super Ines Cardigan from miss chelsea in a Pink Panther pattern.. 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Lamb - Twin in Red Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Cardigan: miss chelsea - Ines Cardigan in Panther
Top: imbue - Noeki Crop Tee in You Problem
Bag: KitCat - Corrupt Gacha Item in Teddy Purse Black
Shorts: Mug - Marissa Shorts in Black
Pose: Secret Poses - Brees, pose 1
Backdrop: PALETO. Backdrop - Skate Park in Pink
Skateboard: No Longer Available!

No comments:

Post a Comment