Wednesday, March 10, 2021

The 'Boob'Eyes Demon is Watching

 In case you haven't heard, Skin Fair is coming... Like a monster rising from a year long deep sleep, but there are so many pretty things being teased with everywhere we look, and the little monster in me wants to do some more teasing hehe... 
If you know me at all, you will know that I love letting my dark little monster side out to play and she loves to lure people into the dark to play with her... Come on down, let her show you a cave of wonders.. 

I couldn't be more excited about this little Demon look, it's definitely one of my favourites... 
It started with eyes... I made myself laugh super hard while I was playing with this look because I kept calling myself the BoobEyes Demon. As you might guess, it started with these amazing Body eyes for 'The OCULISK'- a Skin Fair release from Phobia - which come with a set of very gorgeous serpent like eyes. One of the coolest parts of this set, is that the eyes are BOM, so they can be worn with ANY BOM eyes... Rather than use the serpent eyes - I attached pictures to show the eye colours and what they look like in the store ads to the bottom of this post - because I wanted something more demonic - like the eyes I wore from Suicidal Unborn - and I squealed like a very happy girl when I saw the eyes all over me LOL... 
Then if that wasn't good enough, I got a super exciting surprise from Afterparty... I'd won a set of their amazing Neon Demon Wings - that are available now at Cyber Fair - that just like all their Neon creations can be a bucketload of different colours, and flicker and flash, and even have patterns... I don't know this brand that well but I LOVE what I see so far, and cant wait to get better aquainted with it... So that's two awesome pretties in one pretty little demon... 

What is she wearing;
White Halo: Cole's Corner - Soul Reaper
Cross Halo: KITZ'UNE - Sinful HALO in Fatpack (Available until March 18th at The Warehouse Sale)
Large Horns: [CerberusXing] - Apis Horns
Hair: DOUX - Vanilla Hairstyle (Available until March 22nd at Uber)
Head Gem: duckie - Torment v2 (Head)
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn - Prince Vlad Eyes
Collar: AsteroidBox - Leather Spike Collar in Black
Wound Tattoo: Ladybird - Hex Scar
Chest Gem: duckie - Torment 
Wings: Afterparty - Neon Demon Wings (Available until March 24th at Cyber Fair)
Snake: hive - My Pet snake black
Body Eyes: Phobia - THE OCULISK in Body Eyes (Available from March 12th at Skin Fair 2021)
Outfit: The Rotting Lab - Dame Lingerie in Pack 1
Smoke Particles: Cole's Corner - Enchantress Aura
Pose: FOXCITY - Formal Vol2, Pose 5
Backdrop: Synnergy - Cave of Wonders Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment