Saturday, March 6, 2021

Lipstick in the Bathroom

Saturday Night, my hubby is DJing and because I cannot think of a reason to get out of going I might have to just force myself to glam up a little bit and go... UGHHHHH LOL it means making myself look pretty... 
Just a little more lipstick, maybe?!

Club toilets are always so grungy, maybe that's just the dark rock clubs I tend to frequent... I LOVE IT THOUGH, I miss being at live music venues... Luckily I brought my own compact to apply my awesome Lipsdick... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi - Vee Hair in #4 Fireworks (Available until March 31st at The Arcade
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Glasses: Rokins - Glasses in Smile Crazy 
Lipstick: Suicidal Unborn - Lovesick Lip Gloss 
Jacket: Psycho Barbie - Sigyn Jacket 
Bodysuit: [MODA] - Tart Bodysuit in Stripes
Lipstick: LEMME - Lipsdick 
Pose & Prop: FOXCITY - Made-Up, Pose 1M 
Backdrop: [CerberusXing] - For a Good Time Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment