Tuesday, March 30, 2021

In the Neon Light

Honestly recently I´ve been getting the creative feeling back and making pictures that are making me feel happy. Trying to enjoy myself playing with photography, more for the fun of it than just purely because I need to find something to blog... I realised recently that the deadlines were becoming more of the priority, and since I made other changes to my SL, now it´s time to do this too... 
I've been playing a lot with Neon Colours and mixing them into my dark style, and the results are making me super happy...

This outfit was actually a look-of-the-day that I'd thrown on in the spur of the moment... I LOVE this Naahmah dress, from Salem - which I will admit had me singing the classic muppet song "mah nah men ah" while I was putting the look together - and then I added the fine details such as this Medicated Tattoo from FIKA - that has a selection of different word slogans you can choose from - and the gorgeous jewellery collection, called Royals, from RAWR! It was an outfit that made me smile and well, I think the picture, shows just how much I love it perhaps LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX  - Vanilla Hairstyle
Bindi: RAWR! - Royals Bindi
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Choker: RAWR! - Royals Choker
Necklaces: RAWR! - Royals Necklaces
Black & Writing Tattoo: Fika - Medicated Tattoo Set (Available until April 20th at The Engine Room)
Body Outline: sixx - Neon Body Outline in Rave
Dress: [Salem] - Naahmah Dress in Black
Pose & Whip Prop: Secret Poses - Astra, Pose 4
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Level Up
Neon Trees: FOXCITY. Photo Prop - Potted Wireframe Mood Plant 

No comments:

Post a Comment