Monday, March 22, 2021

Neon to Light the Night...

I'm not really in the mood to do anything other than just sleep for the next few weeks... An emotional weekend, a lot of drama and a possible third wave of Covid across Europe, it's just not looking very positive in my head right now... 
I'm just going to close my eyes and think of something bright and sparkly to make myself smile... 

Doing that has worked, it's taken me to a magical place where I seem to be away with the fairies and the sparkles are brightening my mood, giving me a neon glow and making everything seem less dramatic... 
I'm not really in a writing much mood today... There's too much bubbling through my mind, and I NEED to clear it out before I start writing nonsense again, bear with me... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Tableau Vivant - Mourning Sisters in Sorrow Colors
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Wings: RIOT - Cupid's Wings in Holo
Halo & Hand Glow: Cole's Corner - Heavenly Ranger
Outfit: Neverwish - Glitter Raver (Available until April 3rd at Bloom)
Outline: sixx - Neon Body Outline in Rave
Boots: Pure Poison - Victoria Boots
Pose: Secret Poses - Your Heart, Pose 5
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Vaporwave
 

No comments:

Post a Comment