Friday, March 12, 2021

Waiting for the Rain to Stop!

There have been some BAD storms here over the past few days. Not the typical Thunder storms, but gale force winds and heavy rain... We've had some RL problems - including the roof being blown off of the shed in our allotment - but it's cold and it's making me feel icky, and during this year that's never a good thing to deal with! 
It's been terrible, getting all dressed up wanting to do things and not being able to go out because of the weather... Kitty and I were watching the rain fall... I'd have been lonely without kitty... 

Looking out of the window from our apartment - at The Apartments, see I told you I'd be coming here a LOT - and just like in RL, it's RAINING!! 
I was all dressed up and wanting to go out to play. Wanted to show the world my new Valkyrie Tattoo - a new release from Psycho Barbie for the newly opened Skin Fair 2021 - and dressed simply otherwise, although I am not sure you could call my gorgeous skin tight - almost painted on - latex Vixen High Waist Pants - also from Psycho Barbie, but available at Pretty - dressing down... 
Just wishing the rain would stop!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Blush (Current Group Gift)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Bubble Gum: Pink Fuel - Yum Bubblegum!
Collar: Vibing - Delilah Collar in Silver
Tattoo: Psycho Barbie - Valkyrie Tattoo (Available until March 29th at Skin Fair 2021)
Jacket: Pseudo- Bradley Jacket in Black
Top: [I<3F] - Top [04]
Wounds: persephone - Nereida
Pants: Psycho Barbie - Vixen High Waist Pants (Available until March 30th at Pretty)
Pose: Secret Poses - Renata, Pose 2 (Available until March 31st at EBento

No comments:

Post a Comment