Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Not in the Mood...

I've had a pretty random week in my SL so far this week... Things have been strange for me but things are actually looking a lot brighter than they have for a long time, and I can finally honestly admit that I'm happy!! I didn't realize just how much of a mood I'd gotten myself into - in SL - I'd been using SL as an escape from the feelings of the pandemic, but actually even SL was becoming something I was finding myself forced to participate in... 
Luckily on Sunday all of that stopped... Now I'm taking a step back from a LOT of things and slowly I'm beginning to find myself again... For now though, I'm hiding a little, biding my time... 

Having a package delivered I realized that it wasn't the contents that I needed but the box itself... What better way to hide away from the world than to turn the box into my own private little "Top Secret Hidey Hole" - from Violetility at the new round of The Warehouse until April 18th - and armed with some snacks - thanks to the Dust Bunny Cheese Puffs - a good book - like the Junk Food Constant Anxiety book, which could be useful reading material right now - and even my beaten up ol' teddy - which is in fact a Scare Bear from Sakura - and a HUGE comfy "Mood" Sweater Dress - from Salt & Pepper, that was a free gift a while back... 

What is she wearing; 
Outfit: Salt & Pepper - Mood Sweater Dress 
Box & Pose: Violetility - Hidey Box (Available until April 18th at The Warehouse
Bear: {Sakura} - Scare Bears Gacha Item in Victim Bear RARE 
Book: Junk Food - Constant Anxiety Book 
Chips: dust bunny - Cheese Puffs in Cheddar 
Rug: hive - Fluffy Heart Rug in White (Recoloured by me) 
Backdrop: hive x dust bunny - Meadow House 

No comments:

Post a Comment