Tuesday, March 9, 2021

When we veg out... We "Veg" Out...

A day at work on my own due to a possibility of one of my colleagues coing down with Covid, I feel more than a little worn own, I now feel like doing nothing all evening but veg out... The TV is calling me, along with my Pyjamas... 
Sometimes it's nice to just be able to Veg out isnt it. In RL it's a little different to SL though, when I do it in SL I tend to do it a little differently...

To Veg out in SL, is to literally VEG OUT lol...HellBone and I, changeed our names to Spud and Spudulika - Brits will know Spudulika from a silly comedy sketch and maybe also a fast food chain of baked potatoes hehe - and put on our jammies to Veg Out... 
These amazing potato costumes are a newish release from Ananas - at Anthem - called Potayto Potahto... Maybe their next costume will be a Tomaytoe Tomaartoe hehe... 
I had to make my background so that the lazy taters would feel at home... I played an episode of "Hone I blew up the kids" in a manner of speaking, I blew up a bag of groceries - from Dust Bunny - and a veggie crate - from Vespertine - so we could veg out appropriately... 

What are they wearing;
Potato Costumes: Ananas - Potayto Potahto in Regular (Available until March 30th at Anthem)
Rudh Hair: TRUTH - Arden in Reds
Rudh Pants: (fashionably dead) - PJ Pants Naughty in Navy
Hell Hair: No.Match - No.Cookies
Hell Pyjamas: Hotdog - Floppy Outfit in Fatpack
Rudh Pose: FOXCITY - Play Ball, Pose 7
Hell Pose: FOXCITY - Medicated, Pose 3
Veggies: Vespertine - Veggie Crate
Milk Bottle: O.M.E.N - Messy Baking in Bottle of Milk
Bag: dust bunny - Homemade Soup in Bag of Groceries
Tiles: hive - Cozy Kitchen in backsplash medium (recoloured by me!)
Cabinet Tops: dust bunny - Small Spaces Kitchen 

No comments:

Post a Comment