Monday, March 1, 2021

Painting the Town Rainbow

I've had a day of being creative, and it's gotten my creative juices flowing... Paint and colours and prettiness everywhere... LOTSSSSSS of colours, normally I'm sticking to the darker colours and for some reason today I decided to make a little bit of a mess... 

I joined the Graffiti Club and got my paint flying... I was making pretty patterns all over the walls but don't worry they won't ever know it's me... I didn't wanna get caught so I wore a Mask - from the Corrupt Gacha by KitCat at Lootbox Gacha - and painted the town rainbow... 

What is she wearing;
Mask, Skirt & Bag: KitCat - Corrupt Gacha Items (Available until March 11th at Lootbox Gacha)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Upper Necklace: AsteroidBox - Sylvia Chains
Lower Necklace: AsteroidBox - Ayla Necklace
Top: SALT - Elodie Top in Black
Pose & Prop: Ana Poses - Putian, Pose 5
Backdrop: Paparazzi - Graffiti Club 

No comments:

Post a Comment