Saturday, January 6, 2018

Psycho Ward Demon

So starting off the new year as I mean to go on... It's time for something a little dead! That's the way Rudh is, she's either rainbows and sunshine or dead! Sorry I cannot help that, and I actually really enjoy it... Sometimes it's weird to admit that the more dead she looks, the happier I am... I know that's weird but that's me! I'm happy being me and I'm not changing for anyone!!
Now I've had a bit of an addiction to Gacha for a while... I'm going to try and beat it, I HAVE TO to stop spending so much money. However, before Christmas I went just a little crazy at the last round of LootBox Gacha and HAD to have the set from ANTINATURAL... A collaboration made in collaboration heaven that got me checked into the Psycho Ward from Hell... 
I fell in love with the set from ANTINATURAL and HAD TO HAVE IT... It's the brain child collaboration of CURELESS - which everyone should know by now I am a little addicted to - and a store I've not heard of before called anxiety, which I will be checking out as soon as I'm done writing my post today. I NEEDED the Rare Lootbox dress, which I luckily won without trying too many times, and also got many of the accessories including this awesome backdrop and wheelchair! 
Yet it was the Glass Jar that seemed to bring it all together, a "L'annulaire" My Monster display jar, which I picked up at a past Cosmopolitan from ROIRO, which seemed to fit so perfectly into the scene that my mind went into over drive... 
Not only was I a Psycho patient, I was also a demonic monster... Wet hair - from ARGRACE - and some awesome demon horns with hanging hair tendrils - from DOUX - and a cylinder to pump Cyanide through my veins, and hopefully I would remain a calmer patient... 
Not sure how that will work, if you look at the awesome Wolf Frame with Moon Phase Art in my room - thanks to Candle & Cauldron - and that uncomfortable looking Peasant Bed - from Violetility - will affect my mood, but for now at least I'm restrained somewhat?!!
Just a little close up to show the details - which may become my new Profile Picture - to finish things off, and you'd better run while you have the chance!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: ARGRACE - CHIZURU in Reds 
Horns & Hair: DOUX - Demon Hairstyle in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Mesh Eyes 
Blood: Izzie's - Face & Body Blood & Wounds 
Bottle: Evermore - Needs Serum in Cyanide 
Dress: ANTINATURAL[+] (Collaboration by anxiety & CURELESS) - Hospital for Souls Gacha Items in LOOTBOX RARE Straitdress
Backdrop & Decor: ANTINATURAL[+] (Collaboration by anxiety & CURELESS) - Hospital for Souls Gacha Items
Jar: ROIRO - "L'annulaire" Gacha Item in SB My Monster 
Art: {Candle & Cauldron} - Wolf Moon Frame 
Bed: Violetility - Peasant Bed 

No comments:

Post a Comment