Sunday, January 7, 2018

Kitsune Rudh

So this week I'm back blogging properly, trying to get things done and trying to better myself as a blogger... I still have stores that I blog for regularly and I'm really honoured to have them, willing to share their creations with me and having a little faith in my abilities! 
One of those stores is PSYCHO.Byts. I've loved working for this store, it's creativity and eclectic style has been something that has kept me wanting more and more from them in all the years that I've known about their existence so thank you to Miss Psikotik Gothly - and her blogger manager DarkMatter Wizardly.
That having been said, PSYCHO.Byts have released an amazing pair of Kitsune Bento Ears at the new Etoile Event, it was time for me to play... 
Now I'll be honest here, I will admit that I have no idea about Kitsune... Time to do a little research... 
Kitsune are common subject of Japanese folklore apparently. Stories of told depicting them as intelligent beings with magical abilities that increase with their age and wisdom.  The more tails a Kitsune has - as many as 9 I understand - the more powerful it is, and because of this potential power and influence some people make offerings to them as a deity! 
I was inspired by the Kitsune Ears from PSYCHO.Byts, I mentioned this before... These are awesome, coming in three different sizes with 12 colours for the fur and 3 different metal tones for the earrings. They are just so cute and soft and I want to stroke them. 
WOW I'm wearing a little God on my shoulders, I have to be careful I don't drop him! My own little God comes from Jian, he was a lucky win at the last round of LootBox - I got him first go on the gacha machine YAY - and he's a Water Kitsune!!! 
We wandered the North together, sometimes him on my shoulder, sometimes him on the ground walking alongside me... It was peaceful, I just wish the snow would slowly start to disappear!!! Maybe my lucky Kitsune will influence the water and make it melt!?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Persuasive in Reds 
Ears: {PSYCHO.Byts} - Kitsune Bento Ears (Available until January 29th at Etoile
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn - Phantom Eyes 
Eye Make-Up: The White Crow - Red Spirit Face II 
Lipstick: {PSYCHO.Byts} - Sadayakko Lipsticks 
Pet: Jian - Kindred Kitsunes Gacha Item in Water Lootbox RARE 
Choker: {PSYCHO.Byts} - Bell Choker in Pastels 
Outfit: Kaithleen's - Kinky Furry (Available until January 19th at KINK(Y))
Pose: Image Essentials - Brat VI Pose 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment