Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Spots and Stripes

It's early, well 8AM anyway, but I've been up since 4AM and so it feels like my day has been going for a long time. The world is still dark outside and slowly waking up. I can hear the bin men on their daily round and the people getting up and going to work... For me, I don't feel like doing anything much yet, expect maybe making some more coffee and letting the dog out!?!
Rudh had to do the same thing... Getting up, stumbling to the kitchen to make coffee - although it's a little perilous doing so when she wakes up, maybe I'll show you the house one day LOL - and letting out the countless many dogs that are asleep in her living room... 
The newest in her pack, the Dalmatians, were bouncing with excitement ready to get out today... 
Only problem is, one of the puppies, decided to create a reason to have a bath today... He rolled in all the chalk paintings that had been done on the board walk outside my house, and went from being a spotty puppy, to a stripy one! 
Admittedly I may have more than a little addiction to Jian's animals, I couldn't help myself when it came to Dalmatians... I don't have 101 but seriously it came close as I wanted the Adult Companion, which was of course one of the Rare and the only one that refused to come out of the gacha machine. The little Dalmatian puppy is actually the Rainbow Butt Epiphany Exclusive. This one will cost you 25 points, which you can collect by trading in unwanted gacha items from any of the machines at the event.  

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Caralisa in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
PJs: Vanilla Bae - Sally Onesie Plaid Pack 
Pose: Signature Pose - Devon 
Big Dog: JIAN - Dashing Dalmatians in Adult Companion RARE (Available until February 12th at The Epiphany
Little Dog: JIAN - Dashing Dalmatians in EPIPHANY EXCLUSIVE Rainbow Butt (Available until February 12th at The Epiphany

No comments:

Post a Comment