Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I Know, I Know...

It's time for something a little naughty, it's been a while, and you know how I get... It's like a feeling of itchy feet knowing I NEED to do it... I was given a helping hand by a store that I love being a part of the blogging team for, and so I can try to kinda blame it on them, although really it's my fault for just being a little bit naughty... 
You can call me names, you can look down on me for being a bit of - or a lot of I don't care - a slut sometimes, I KNOW that people get disturbed by it, and I know that it may put some people off, but it's just my pixels. One of my favourite stories about my hubby connects with some of my naughtier looks, it shocks people when I tell them that one day he asked me if I "always dressed like a slut"... He doesn't care, he know's it's just dress up... I should leave him thinking that LOL... 
The look of the outfit I'd pulled together worked kind of well with this anxiety Madness Backdrop, which is available for use at Backdrop City, as her face is covered with all different kinds of hate... Not just calling her a slut, there's a lot worse, but Rudh knows... I know... We know, and we all know that it's just one of those SL fantasies! I'm far too much of a good girl to act on it, it's just the way I dress LOL... 
The items I'd been sent to blog seemed to work so go so well together... The adorable little Erica Skirt from MuggleBorn is a release, available at Suicide Dollz. The skirt is available in the usual colour packs, a Fatpack or an Ultimate Pack - which you need to have the Fatpack for to be able to use it. I've worn it with a brand new release from Ama, for Blush, which is this terrible naughty but so cute Aria Collar that comes complete with clamps for the nips! 
So yes, I know, sometimes I'm a bit of a slut, but HEY I LOVE IT lol... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: {Limerence} - Margo Hair in Reds (Available until February 12th at The Epiphany)  
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Izzie's - Lua Eyes in Teary RARE 
Face Tattoo & Mascara Tears: VileCult - Inflict Gacha Items (No Longer Available!)
Lipstick: Izzie's - Smeared Lipstick 
Collar & Clamps: Ama - Aria Collar (Available until February 24th at Blush
Jacket: villena - Pelted Fur Jacket in Classy Set Black 
Top: [I<3F] - Top [04] 
Skirt: MuggleBorn - Erica Skirt (Available until February 8th at Suicide Dollz
Pose: Image Essentials - Lightbulb Moment Set Pose 1 (Available until February 3rd at Designer Circle
Backdrop: anxiety - Madness Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment