Friday, January 19, 2018

FLY!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'm running around and feeling more than a little crazy hyper today, don't ask me why I have NO idea, but it feels good to have a sudden burst of Happiness! I've always been told a Smile makes you seem beautiful, and right now I'm smiling... I can't help it, I started working on a picture and it came out great and full of laughter... 
I started out wondering how the best way it would be to show off these adorable little horns from Zombie Suicide. The horns are currently available at the latest round of Suicide Dollz, but for some reason when I put them on, rather than wanting to be dark and monstrous - which is my usual style I will admit - I wanted to be outside running wild free and a little silly... 
So I went over to the beautiful Mystical Fae Forest, and did just that, being silly, tying balloons to my hair and pretending I could fly!

What is she wearing;
Horns: Zombie Suicide - Loo Horns (Available until January 26th at Suicide Dollz
Hair: pr!tty - Yuri in Reds Balloons 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyeshadow: SongBird - Gretchen Shadow 
Eyes: Izzie's - Angel Eyes 
Blush: SongBird - Lovefool 
Lipstick: Nightmare - Candy Cane Lips 
Collar: Kibitz - Leather Collar in Insane 
Outfit: Kaithleen's - Loung Wear in Aqua 
Pose: Signature Pose - Is To Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment