Monday, January 15, 2018

Donuts for Breakfast

Right now it's Breakfast time in Holland, and I'm just waking up with a cup of fresh coffee, but I AM STARVING. I decided to distract myself by opening my blog to write something interesting, and if it isn't Sod's Law - that's the British name for Murphy's Law by the way - that the post I have ready and waiting for me today is food related! Doughnuts - or Donuts speaking Americanese - to be exact! 
Over the weekend, Rudh had been busy baking!!! 
Her need to make Doughnuts all started with a collar - a newish release from Zombie Suicide, that I have included a close up of below just to give everyone a better look at it - and ended up with me making a LOT of mess in my kitchen, as well as covering myself in a layer of flour hehe... 
Making Doughnuts is yummy fun, it's easier when using a Kei's Spot Donut Maker I assure you, but aside from all that, the best thing about Doughnuts is when you get to eat them... 
Now all this Doughnutty Fun has been completed by Rudh, I may have to go to the local store and get some in RL lol... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: bakapantsu - Chef Hat 
Hair: Truth - Margarita in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Ears: AITUI - Donut Holes in Icing #10 & Jimmies #6 
Flour: [Stellar] - Baking Fun Applier 
Collar: Zombie Suicide - Donut Collar 
Outift: Tres Blah - Summer Fete Apron in Black 
Pose: {NANTRA} - Fame Monster 4 
Doughnut Maker: Kei's Spot - Kei's Donut Cafe Gacha Item in Donut Maker RARE 
Drink: {theosophy} - Donut Milk in C (No Longer Available!)
Icing Kit: brocante. - Grand Brocante Baking Competition Gacha Item in Piping Bag RARE 
Flour Bags: Apple Fall - Bags of Flour 
Flour Piles: O.M.E.N - Messy Baking Set in Spilt Flour 
Bowls: Apple Fall - Mixing Bowl Set 
Scales: Tres Blah - Kitchen Basics in Scale Cream 
Milk: O.M.E.N - Messy Baking Set in Bottle of Milk 
Table: Consignment - Catia Kitchen Set in Island 
House: Trompe Loeil - Amelie Cottage 

No comments:

Post a Comment