Thursday, January 11, 2018

Let Her Eat Cake

One of the greatest things in life is Cake... I LOVE CAKE, , maybe it's why I'm a fatty in RL, but seriously a slice of cake can bring anyone a smile on their face. It's full of happiness, especially if the baker is any good - my cakes tend to be more like mistakes - so sometimes I wonder if Mary Antoinette was actually feeling like I do when she said "Let them eat Cake!" I know there's more to the history of it than that, but perhaps she just liked cake?! 
I was inspired to talk about Cake because of a new-ish - although it was before Christmas that it opened I believe - set has been created at my favourite Background place... WHOLE WHEAT. It's based on all things Cake, and Marie Antoinette would be proud. 
It's the perfect place to show off my new favourite pretty dress. As soon as I tried this on I HAD to have it, and luckily for me it was easy to get into FaMESHed when I got home from my vacation... The dress is made by Toksik and is called Duele, this is the pearl colour and I know that white is an unusual choice but it was by far the prettiest of these dresses I feel. 
Luckily for me, it's also front fastening, which means that when I'm stuffed with cake I can help myself out of it easily LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Ruby in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Choker: BOOM - Precious Bow Choker in Marshmallow 
Dress: toksik - Duele Dress in Pearl (Available until January 27th at FaMESHed
Shoes: Essenz - Medellin in White 
Pose: elephante Poses - Light Me Up #7 

No comments:

Post a Comment