Friday, August 2, 2013

SL DisneyBounding - Week 21

I did tell you that there would be two Disneyboundings very close together, did I not? This would be the second of those trips into my Disney brain, and this one I absolutely LOVE! As soon as I saw this character come up I was a little stumped as to what I would need to pull a look off... I mean there is heaps and heaps of very long hair out there if you look hard enough, but I wanted to do something a little different hehe... I think I found what I was looking for, all thanks to Hair Fair!
Week 21 - RAPUNZEL!
So, Rapunzel is one of the newer Disney Princesses, but to be honest I am more than a little surprised it took Disney this long to create her! She is a little insecure about trying new things - leaving her house for example, but once out and armed with her trusty frying pan she escapes and has a happily ever after - and a much needed haircut!

My Rapunzel is a little far removed from the pretty and well coiffed Disney version, so we will refer to it as Rapunzel on a bad hair day! I stuck with the golden locks that Disney gave her, but when I remembered that I had bought this hair from Curio Obscura at the Hair Fair, on the off chance that it might be needed and I couldn't resist, I knew this was fate hehe!!! I got to donate to Wigs for Kids and still rock the DisneyBounding challenge LOL AWESOME Huh?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Curio Obscura - Godiva Deluge Hair (Past Hair Fair Item)
Skin: Sugar - Avril in Rockin Ruby
Bracelet: Cute Poison - Dee Bracelets
Nails: SLink - Enhancement Fingernails for Default Hands, WORN WITH, KOSH - Glitter Nails
Feet: SLink - Natural Womens Barefeet
Pose: Starry Heaven - Satomi 1

1 comment:

  1. lol that hair reminds me of cousin it from the adams family! thanks for the laugh, great post :)

    ReplyDelete