Friday, August 23, 2013

Rainbows and Ice Cream!

What a loverly combination that is LOL... Loverrrrrrrrrlyyyyyyyyyy LOL... Rainbows sparkles and ice creams are like two of my favourite things, and then when you add in some uber cute stuff on top of that it forms a veritable explosion of AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
I got so excited when I was playing with this stuff that I simply HAD to blog it, I created the photo and it has taken me till now to get round to actually blogging the stuff LOL...  I LOVE everything about this look from my cute outfit to all my little props hehe, but where to start in telling you all about these pretties!
SO starting with my outfit, and working up from my feet... These shoes! I love the Mary Jane style of them, and these from DRBC seem to fit the requirements for my black and white outfit perfectly. This entire black and white look was due to the uber cute panties, that are part of the Ripple Outfit that is a current hunt prize from SAKIDE. I kept the top fairly simple, but also some might say scantily clad to match my panties, in this cute vintage-ish top from DeeTalez, and then accessorised in my usual way, only stopping to add the cute necklace from Sugar that is their female prize for the Homeless Hunt - both the top and the necklace can be seen better in the close-up shot below! Oh AND, while on the subject of Sugar, the skin that I am wearing is the latest skin release - Emily, a brilliant name that, although I am somewhat biased LOL - this as usual comes with a whole heap of extras including the new collarbone shading and as always there are 5 different tones available too!
Then comes the fun stuff... First the little cutie on my shoulder, he is available now along with his brown version friends from the Acid Lilly event by one of my favourite designers of the cute - MishMish. The naughty little thing has been joined by the giant grumpy bunny from D-LAB, that was released as a past FLF item last week - geez it's taken me so long to get this post up lol! We all spotted this adorable rainbow pose prop - that can be picked up from the Taste the Rainbow Hunt at the WetCat stop - and decided that it would be the prefect place to stop and have some ice-cream. Now I don't know if the event is still running but there is an Ice Cream Festival being run by Atelier Kreslo at the moment, and my goodness some of the ice creams are freaking cute! I wanted to show off my favourites - in the collage below - but we couldn't resist hanging out on the cloud for a little ice cream snack!

(From top and left to right: U.F.O (Charming Meiler), Sleepy Bones (Octagons Yazimoto), !Ohmai (Anya Ohmai), anc LTD (Aki69), MishMish (Aime Takaai) and Lark (Sienia Trevellion))
What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Midnight in Paris in Frost
Skin: Sugar - Emily in DB and Clear
Face Wounds: (Forehead) Corvus - Bullet hole, (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Face Piercing: (Forehead) Cute Poison - Chimerical, AND (Lip) Cute Poison - Zephyr Piercing (Past Group Gift)
Choker: Psycho.Byts - Black Choker + Studs
Necklace: Sugar - Hope Necklace (Current Hunt Prize item for the Homeless Hunt)
Racoon: MishMish - My Cute Raccoon in Silver (Available now at Acid Lilly)
Top: DeeTalez - Hot Vintage Top in Black (Available now at Black Fair)
Bracelet: Cute Poison - Lucky Star Bracelet in Pink (Available now at Black Fair)
Rings: (LEFT) Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver, AND, (RIGHT) Remarkable Oblivion - FAMOUS Ring in Silver
Panties: SAKIDE - Ripple Panties (Part of the Ripple Outfit)
Shoes: DRBC - Mary Janes Wicked Shoes
Rainbow Pose Prop: WetCat - A Rainbow (Available now in the Tastes Like Rainbow Hunt)
Evil Bunny: D-LAB - Rabbit in Black (Past FLF Item)
Gingerbread Ice Cream: !Ohmai - Gingy's Neopolitan (Available now at the Atelier Kreslo Ice Cream Festival)
Blue Ice Cream: anc Ltd - anc's Bubble Gum (Available now at the Atelier Kreslo Ice Cream Festival)
Close-Up Pose: Starry Heaven - Cocoa 1

No comments:

Post a Comment