Saturday, August 24, 2013

SL DisneyBound - Week 23

OK... Second DisneyBounding look coming up... I have been working my little blogger butt off today getting things ready so that I can just post in quick succession these Disney looks. The problem is that once I'm doing one I will get it posted and then get more than a little distracted by other shiny things LOL... Plus this second look for Week 23 is another couple and I don't really feel the urge to do two characters or find some poor bugger to have to do it with me. So this is one half of a look for this week's Disney Bounding.
Week 23 - Carl (Up)!
Alongside Bambi this has to be one of the saddest Disney movies - especially the beginning - and if you haven't seen Up I would strongly suggest that you do with a full box of tissues at your side for the beginning! Though what starts out as a tale of sadness, leads to some heartfelt, sentimental moments and some sheer brilliance of engineering as Carl and his new found buddy Russell head out on an adventure in the clouds!
So my look is a weird kinda mix between Carl and young Ellie (his wife) in a photo that I am not sure I am overly pleased with. I mean I love the outfit but I'm not sure representing an old man in this racy look is a good way of doing things. Still it's supposed to be a representation not accurate...
The look is made up of a short choppy hairstyle, one of my favourite short ones of which I don't own many anyway, from Wasabi Pills. Dressed in his pants with braces style ish, I pulled on a pair of my very, very old faithfuls from Sassy Kitty Designs - known branded as SAKIDE - and then a ripped top from the same place! Then it was really just a matter of accessorising and voila, the old memories were captured in an old photo hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Cookie 
Skin: Sugar - Emily in DB and Clear
Face Wounds: (Forehead) Corvus - Bullet hole, (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Glasses: ellemeno - Dirty Glasses
Face Piercing: Cute Poison - Zephyr Piercing (Past Group Gift)
Necklace: BOOM - Precious Bow Choker in Pitch
Top: SAKIDE - Tear Apart Top in White
Bra: HooT - Confetti Bra in B&W (No Longer Available!)
Pants: Sassy Kitty Designs -  Sassy Overall PinStripe Black Suspenders (Now SAKIDE)
Boots: J's - Studded Long Boots in Black
Pose: Label Motion - Linda Pose 4

No comments:

Post a Comment