Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pile Ups

I love seeing the way that people take someone's somewhat blank canvas of an avatar on a plain screen and turn it into something beautiful. I've seen it happen so many times that when you see the final results, it is often hard to believe that the background was once a plain and desolate colour. Now I have never felt brave enough to actually try to edit anyone's for myself, I feel that if I do and make a bad job of it that people will laugh at me, and I get really upset when people laugh at me! LOL - I'm such a sad sack aren't I?! 
But anyhow, I wanted to try and see if people would take the time to work on a photo of me... I'd love to see what people do with it?! 
That was my photo, maybe a little mad but I don't like to be too normal too often LOL... Then I realised I should at least have a go at working on it somehow... I sat and played with it in Photoshop and played and then played some more, till it finally felt just right! 
Voila, my attempt... I have a high pixel version of the blank screen photo available in my Flickr Photostream, but I'd love to see what your versions turn out like if you do decide to work on me! 

What is she wearing; 
Crown: GSpot - Winter is coming in RARE (Available now at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Zoey Mesh Hair in Ash 

Skin: Sugar - Chloe in Clear 
Eyes: n-creation - Fantasy Eyes Set in Ghost Eyes 
Face Wounds: (Forehead) Corvus - Bullet hole, (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars 
Face Piercing: (Forehead) Cute Poison - Chimerical, AND (Lip) Cute Poison - Zephyr Piercing (Past Group Gift) 
Choker: Pekka - Spiked Collar in Black/Copper Metal (Available now at Mes Brics a Bracs
Necklace: KOSH - The Toothfairy Necklace 
Feather Boa: Schadenfreude - White Wrapped Feather Boa 
Bodysuit: SAKIDE - Fur Overall 
Pose: Sparrowtree Studios - Libra

1 comment:

  1. that looks awesome Rudh, I would love to be able to do that but I really suck at photoshop, good job! :)

    ReplyDelete