Monday, August 19, 2013

A Gator with a Bite!

I seem to be collecting family at a super fast rate since being a member of the Biker Community - if anyone ever tells you these people are not nice then I'm telling you that a lot of the time they are wrong - and I will say to each and every one of my new Brothers and Sisters that I love you all to bits!
Though there are a few in particular that stand out from the crowd. I won't be naming names of most of them, there are too many to give names to them all here anyway and you'd get bored looking at a list of names lol, but there is one person in particular that stands out from the crowd, and since I recently worked on a photo of the lady in question with HellBone and myself, I thought I should mention her here.
Julz is, in a word, irreplaceable. A lot of people have come into and gone out of my SL in all the time that I have been here, but I really hope that Julz is one of those people that perseveres and remains with me. There are so many reasons that Julz is now an important person in my SL and in my RL too... Being a biker has never been my intention - as I am sure I've said before - but when Hell dragged me kicking and screaming into the crazy world of MCs, Julz was there to pick me up and dust me off and kick me in the right direction. She is a mentor to me, a guide through the black leather world of the MCs. She has been there to pick me up in times of stress and sadness, and more importantly she has been there through the good times too... Someone I can both laugh with and lean on, and she has a very uncanny ability to make HellBone roll his eyes. 
She's been going through some nasty stuff recently with her RL health, but she carries on being a rock star, always making time for others - I just hope she learns to make time for herself, especially now there is someone new and fun on the scene!    

What is she wearing; 
(For details about Julz and Hell's outfits please feel free to ask me!) 
Hair: Magika - Rhyme
Skin: Sugar - Chloe in Clear 
Eyes: n-creation - Fantasy Eyes Set in Ghost Eyes 
Face Wounds: (Forehead) Corvus - Bullet hole, (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars 
Choker: Pekka - Spiked Collar in Black/Copper Metal (Available now at Mes Brics a Bracs
Top: Forever Young - Cuddle Tank (Available now at Black Fair
Stomach Wound: REPULSE - Psycho Stomach Wound Tattoo 
Pants: One Bad Pixel - Skinny Leathers in Black 
Pose: PURPLE POSES - Friends 90 (Past SL Fashion Week Item)

No comments:

Post a Comment